Thank you for taking time to review the Productivity Straight Talk podcast!
Reviews on iTunes are crucial to the show’s success as iTunes favors shows with great reviews for its rankings. I value your time so I’ve made it super easy to review the show by following the step-by-step instructions below. You may watch the video below for instructions on how to leave a review on your desktop or scroll below for written instructions for both desktop and mobile devices.
IN ITUNES ON YOUR COMPUTER (WINDOWS OR IOS)
1. Open the iTunes app.
2. If you are in the iTunes Store already, great. If not, click on the iTunes Store button at the top of the screen.
3. Inside the search box in the upper right-hand corner, type in Productivity Straight Talk then hit Enter.
4. Under the Podcasts section, click on Productivity Straight Talk.
5. To subscribe, click the Subscribe button in the left-hand column just below the show logo.
6. To rate and review the show, click Ratings and Reviews just below the show name.
o Click Write a Review.
o If you haven’t written a review in iTunes before, enter a name to be displayed with your review.
o If you don’t have an Apple ID, you will be prompted to create one now.
o Click on the number of stars.
o Enter the title and the review.
o Click Submit and you are done! The review will not show up right away, but you are all set.
ON YOUR IPHONE OR IPAD
1. Open the Podcasts app.
2. Find the search box and type in Productivity Straight Talk and hit Enter.
3. Under the Shows section, click on Productivity Straight Talk.
4. To subscribe, click on the Subscribe button near the top.
5. To rate and review the show, scroll down to the Ratings & Reviews section. Next to Tap to Rate, click on the number of stars. Then click Write a Review.
o You may be asked to enter your Apple ID password.
o At the top, tap on the number of stars if you haven't already.
o Enter your title and your review.
o Click Send in the upper right-hand corner.
o If you haven’t written a review in iTunes before, you will be asked to enter a nickname to be displayed with your review.
6. You are done! The review will not show up right away, but you are all set.